from USD880 /night
Set in a beautiful rural area of rice fields and jungle-clad river valleys in Tabanan, this splendid five-bedroom villa occupies an expansive estate flowing down a terraced hillside in the hinterland of southwest Bali. The Arsana Estate offers the perfect setting for weddings, events, or large family and group retreats as it blends an exceptional location with outstanding facilities and an exceptional team of villa staff.
Arsana is a completely self-contained villa, giving guests no real need to venture out at all, but a visit to the nearby village – one of the prettiest in Bali – and experience a true example of Balinese community and village life should not be missed.
The very name of the villa describes its thoughtful layout. Arsana means ‘flow’ in Sanskrit, and not only does the villa’s name aptly describe the way The Arsana Estate’s individual bedroom and living pavilions cascade down the hillside into the nearby valley, but also the Sungi River that meanders past its lower boundary. Water features abound at The Arsana Estate, where ponds, water walls, waterfalls, and an 18m x 8m swimming pool with a separate children’s section will refresh, relax and delight villa guests.
The villa’s sleek modern structures, with their ironwood shingle roofs and abundance of glass, reflect the ambiance of the location and the purity of the natural surroundings, while the interiors are characterized with a bold use of color and luxurious furnishings. A fully stocked bar with red lanterns and matching cushioned bar stools is an socializing focal point, as is the home theatre and games room complete with a pool table. Valuable and renowned artworks line much of what solid wall space there is, while the front facade of the living pavilion is an abstract notion of floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows that remain open to the elements. The villa’s five double bedroom suites – all containing annexes suitable for children – are each housed in their own private stand-alone pavilion and spread leisurely across the terraces of the estate.
Fully outfitted for families, with an abundance of children’s toys, plus games and activities for adults too, this stunning sanctuary with its team of personal butlers, housekeepers and chefs, offers guests nothing but pleasure and relaxation.
- 10 adults and 6 kids (4 ensuite bedrooms: 4 king-size beds, one of which is convertible to twin beds and 1 kids room: 6 single beds in 3 bunks with a twin that converts to king).
- 2 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Living room; dining room with table for 12.
- kitchen with breakfast bar; drinks bar; games room; home theater;
- Two poolside massage balés; outdoor dining for 10; poolside lounge with bar; riverside balé, sunset balé;
- TV room in master suite; study in master suite.
- Private swimming pools, Main pool 18 x 8m; kids’ pool 4 x 4m (60cm deep).
- IDD telephone; complementary WiFi internet access.
- Flat-screen 60-inch satellite channel TV and DVD player in home theater
- 32-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD player in each suite; iPod docks.
Trampoline; basketball hoop; flat lawn with football goal; pool toys; Nintendo; Wii; books and toys; high chairs and cots.
Superb venue for weddings and events of up to 80 (standing/cocktail) or 60 (seated) guests.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|5 Bedroom Villa|
|US$ 880||US$ 970||US$ 1050||US$ 1545|
|4 Bedroom Villa|
(without master suite)
|US$ 680||US$ 740||US$ 800||US$ 1545|
|Low season 2017||01 Sep 2017 to 15 Dec|
|High season 2017||16 Dec - 25 Dec|
|Peak season 2017||26 Dec - 02 Jan 2018|
|Low season 2018||08 Jan - 14 Feb | 22 Feb - 23 Mar | 15 Apr - 27 Apr | 02 May - 15 Jun | 01 Sep - 14 Dec|
|Shoulder season 2018||24 Mar - 28 Mar 2018 | 03 Apr - 14 Apr | 28 Apr - 01 May | 16 Jun - 22 Jun | 19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|High season 2018||03 Jan - 07 Jan | 15 Feb - 21 Feb | 29 Mar - 02 Apr | 23 Jun - 18 Aug | 15 Dec - 25 Dec|
|Peak season 2018||26 Dec - 05 Jan 2019|
- Fresh airport transfer and departure
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Fully staff with private chef
- Turn-down services
- Villa facilities & services
The Arsana is located 11km from Tanah Lot sea temple, in the sleepy village of Tohjiwa Nyambu in the Tabanan Regency. This beautiful rural area of rice fields and jungle-clad river valleys, is a nature lovers’ paradise. The enchanting village of Tohjiwa Nyambu is a stunning example of a traditional Balinese community, and is regarded as one of the prettiest villages on the island.
- Map View
- Street View