from USD290 /night
Villa Belong Dua is an enchanting two-bedroom holiday villa in Bali, located in the heart of the tiny fishing village of Seseh on the island’s south-west coast. Resting on 1,600 square metres of land in a beautiful walled garden complete with 20-metre swimming pool, Belong Dua’s traditional architecture and artefacts celebrate the heritage of Bali, incorporating the symbolic elements of Balinese Hinduism.
Set in the tiny fishing village of Seseh on the island’s southwest coast, lies Villa Belong Dua an enchanting two-bedroom holiday villa in beautiful Bali. Resting on a large estate in a beautiful walled garden Villa Belong Dua features a series of five pavilions – positioned in accordance with ancient cosmology, which house the villa’s charming living areas, along with stunning swimming pool. The traditional architecture and artefacts of Villa Belong Dua celebrate the heritage of Bali, incorporating the symbolic elements of Balinese Hinduism across the contemporary, stylish interiors and modern facilities.
While relatively new, Villa Belong Dua is designed around the time-honoured Balinese compound style, offering guests the luxuries of space, comfort and privacy in two charming bedroom pavilions and open-sided living and dining areas, all encircled by a delightful, mature walled garden featuring a 20-metre-long swimming pool alongside a delightful bale gede (relaxation pavilion). Facilities within the villa include Wifi throughout, LCD flat-screen satellite TV and DVD players, an iPod with three docking stations, and a modern, well-equipped western kitchen.
In conclusion, guests at Belong Dua are treated to five-star service by a warm and friendly team of staff including a villa manager and team of experienced staff including a private chef and full housekeeping services. Villa Belong Dua is the perfect destination for those who want to get lost in the beauty of the Bali countryside, immerse themselves in the Balinese Hindu lifestyle and experience the warm hospitality, history and culture of this unique tropical island.
- 4 adults (2 ensuite bedrooms with king-sized beds). 3 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Open-sided, fan-cooled living and dining pavilions; air-conditioned media room; poolside balé gede
- Private swimming pool 20m x 4m (4m x 4m children’s area)
- WiFi Broadband internet connection; IDD, local landline available; mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV, DVD and iPod docks in each bedroom
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD, iPod dock and book collection in media room.
- Cot; high chair; shallow pool area; DVDs, books, games and toys.
- Generator backup; 4 bicycles with helmets. Barbecue.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|US$ 290||US$ 380||US$ 460||US$ 490|
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes
- Free airport transfer and departure for all guest
- Fresh welcome drinks and local fresh fruits on arrival
- Free daily breakfast
- Fully staff include private chef
- Turn-down services
The fishing village of Seseh grew in importance in 18th century Bali when it became home to the major temple of the former Kingdom of Mengwi. At that time it was also a small trading port, inhabited by a number of families of Chinese decent.
The village still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. Here, you will see the rice being planted and harvested in the fields, fishing boats returning with the night’s catch, as well as frequent, colourful processions to the large beach-side temple.
- Map View
- Street View